This Premium Tomato Growhouse is perfect for growing tomatoes straight from your growbag. The thick and durable PE cover is great for protecting your tomatoes as well as cucumbers, aubergines and peppers.
The Premium Tomato Growhouse also has excellent ventilation with a front zip panel as well as extra height from the pitched roof, which will allow your plants to grow tall and strong.
- Fits a standard size growbag and tray
- UV treated and reinforced PE cover designed to last
- Built with innovative stability pockets to keep the structure sturdy and secure
- Poles are coated to protect against rust
- Velcro ties help secure cover to frame with buckles to easily secure the door
- Eyelets in the roof and wall for holding horizontal and vertical bamboo supports
- Easy ‘push-fit’ connections and instructions make this easy to assemble without the need for tools
- H 149cm x W 100cm x D 40.5cm
How to use
Assemble using the instruction leaflet included and use the Velcro ties to secure the cover to the frame.
Before using, shake the growbag until the compost has loosened
Cut along the dotted lines on top of the pack to show 3 planting holes
Add approximately 7 litres of water
Place your plants into planting holes and firm compost around each plant
Place a tomato grow bag inside the growbag tray.
Use bamboo canes to help support your plants as they grow
Position canes next to each plant being careful not to damage the plant roots
Train the main stem up the cane, securing with garden ties. Choose ties that will not damage the stem such as twisty ties
When the tomato plants start to grow, remove all side shoots from between the leaf and the main stem
Keep moist, never allow to dry out
If necessary, cut drainage slits in the side of the bag to prevent it from becoming waterlogged in wet weather
Water frequently in hot weather. When the first truss has set, feed with Gro-Sure Tomato Food