Westland Cacti & Succulent Potting Mix
Westland Cacti and Succulent Potting Mix contains just the right level of nutrients with added grit and sand for excellent drainage.
- For strong healthy plants
- Specialist blend
- Added grit & sand for optimum drainage
- Contains water-retaining Seramis
- Available in 4L
When to use
HOW TO USE
- Water plant well and allow to drain.
- Choose a pot around 3-5cm larger than the old one with drainage holes.
- Place a layer of potting mix in the bottom of the new pot and carefully remove the plant from its pot.
- Holding it upright and in the middle of the pot,carefully fill with potting mix around the sides until the pot is full.
- Tap the pot to settle the mix. Water well.
This free draining potting mix encourages optimum root development vital to the successful cultivation of all cacti and succulents.
Contains unique Seramis granules for optimum water and nutrient availability.
Contains grit and sand for optimum drainage and good root development.
Free garden tips and advice
No spam, we promise