Westland Houseplant Feed is the perfect plant food for your houseplants. Whether you have a Peace Lily, Snake Plant or a Spider Plant, this feed will help them grow healthy and strong with a rich green leaf colour. It will also boost flower growth too. It has an easy squeeze measure dosing cap for quick and easy feeding too.
- For healthier growth and greener leaves
- Balanced Nutrients
- Potash for longer lasting flowers
- Added seaweed for healthier plants
- Easy measure doser
- NPK: 6-4-7
- Use with our Houseplant Potting Mix for superb results
View our advice articles and our full indoor product range here
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- This balanced formula is enriched with the essential nutrients and trace elements that houseplants need to thrive
What to Expect
- Helps to keep houseplants beautiful and healthy, boosting flower growth and leaf colour
When to Use
- Use all year round Jan-Dec
How to Use
- Remove the cap
- Holding the bottle upright, gently squeeze the bottle to fill the dosing chamber and release
- The doser will remove any excess plant food, leaving a 5ml dose in the chamber
- Add to 1 litre of water
- Feed every second watering during the growing season (Spring/Summer)
- In winter, use every fourth watering as houseplants will require fewer nutrients
- Avoid overdosing and applying to foliage
- Store in a safe, dry, frost-free place, away from children, pets and foodstuffs.
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I use this for edible crops?
A. Yes, although for best results use feed that will encourage flower production and crop yield, for example Big Tom Tomato food.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org