This Kent & Stowe Stainless Steel Border 3 Prong Cultivator is great for the efficient cultivating of soils, beds and also borders. It’s midi size handle makes it easy to work in those hard to reach places such as backs of borders. With a high quality stainless steel head as well as a beautiful ash wood handle, this Border 3 Prong Cultivator comes with a 15 year guarantee.
- High quality stainless steel head
- Excellent rust resistance and minimum soil adhesion
- FSC® Certified ash wood handle, contoured for the perfect grip
- Midi size for extra reach
- Handy hanging loop for neat storage
- Ideal for light forking and raking surface soil
- Use in heavy soil and imperfect ground
- L 54cm
- How to Use
- Caring for your tools
- Tips & Advice
- For the efficient cultivating of soils, beds and borders
- Use for the light forking and raking of surface soil
- Ideal to use in heavy soil and imperfect ground
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com