A traditionally styled, high quality Kent & Stowe Stainless Steel Long Handled 2 in 1 Weeder made from stainless steel and beautiful ash wood. This tool is ideal for scratching out weeds from tight crevices with the blade that will cut unwanted growth.
This tool is the perfect height for easy working, eliminates the need for bending therefore reducing back strain. It delivers maneuverability and agility with the upright luxury of a long shafted tool.
- High quality stainless steel head
- Handle made from beautiful ash wood tapered for comfort
- Excellent rust resistance and minimum soil adhesion
- 2-in-1 pointed tine to scratch out weeds from tight cervices and blade to cut unwanted growth
- L 157cm
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
• Ideal for use on patios, driveways and even soil
• Used for scraping weeds and removing moss
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org