Westland Bio-Life Planting Soil for Flowers is a blended ready to use planting soil. It is rich in clay loam, organic matter with active bio-life to support life in the soil. This in turn creates the best foundations for strong healthy plants and also vibrant blooms. Use Planting Soil for Flowers to create new beds and borders or for planting up containers.
- Rich in nourishing organic matter
- Supports plants natural defences
- Active Bio-Life supporting life in the soil
- Releasing potash for vibrant blooms
- Ideal for creating new beds and borders
- Our range of Bio-Life Soils also includes Planting Soil For Vegetables and Soil Improver
Keep the flowers thriving throughout the growing season with Westland Seaweed Liquid Feed. Rich in essential nutrients as well as antioxidants, this natural bio-stimulant increases flowering whilst helping to reduce plant stress.
- 30 litre
- 40 litre
- How to Use
- Feel Good Gardening
- Tips & Advice
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org