Westland Ericaceous Plant Food Granules are a specially tailored high performance ericaceous food. It naturally supports plant health for an abundance of stronger, healthier flowers. With a 3 month slow release feed it ensures your blooms are long lasting. Additionally it has all the essential nutrients for acidic soils, as well as sulphur to optimise soil pH.
The food is ideal for acid loving plants including rhododendrons and azaleas, as well as camellias and blueberries.
- 3 month slow release feed
- High Potassium for bigger blooms
- Helps to reduce plant stress
- Also see our Westland Ericaceous High Performance Liquid Plant Food
- To find out more about our Specialist range of feeds and compost click here
How to Use
- Apply at the end of March and again at the end of June
- For established plants, or planting out use 40g per sq.m (approx. 1 handful)
- For containerised plants, use 30g (approx. 1/2 handful) per 30L of compost
- Take care to avoid granule contact with the plant stems and foliage
- Scatter and work into the soil and water well
- Always reseal product after use