Westland Fish, Blood and Bone is a natural plant food best for stronger growth, greener foliage, and more flowers, fruits, and vegetables. It is an exceptional all-purpose feed suitable for flowers, fruit, trees, shrubs, and vegetables. With its convenient ready-to-use formulation, it provides hassle-free application.
Fish, Blood and Bone is a good natural source of all three of the major nutrients. Nutrients are taken up efficiently due to a longer period of release in the soil. Being especially high in phosphorus makes it particularly good for stimulating strong, healthy root growth.
Our new 8kg refill bag is perfect for replenishing our 8kg tubs. Say goodbye to unnecessary waste; there’s no need to discard the tubs—simply reuse and recycle them. We are committed to promoting sustainability, and this refill bag contributes to an impressive 83% reduction in plastic usage. Choose our environmentally friendly option and join us in driving towards a greener future.
- Ready to use
- Helps build soil fertility
- Encourages strong, healthy rooting
- Increases crop yield
- NPK 3-9-3
- 1.5kg Box
- 4kg Box
- 8kg Tub - COMING SOON DECEMBER 2023
- 8kg Refill Bag - COMING SOON DECEMBER 2023
- 10kg Tub - Discontinued
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
An easy-to-use organic based feed ideal for stronger, healthier flowers, fruit and vegetables.
- Provides rapid and long lasting organic growth
- Balanced nutrients
- Builds soil fertility
- Increase crop yield
- Ready to use
- Encourages strong, healthy root growth
When to Use
Apply every 4-6 weeks throughout the growing season from February to the end of October. For best results, the granules should be worked into the soil. During dry weather, water well before and after application.
How to Use
One handful of Fish, Blood and Bone is about 35g (1 ¼ oz).
You can apply Fish, Blood and Bone every 4-6 weeks to sustain good soil fertility.
Trees & Shrubs
Apply 70g/sq.m around the base of established plants. Gently fork into the soil surface without disturbing the roots. Alternatively sprinkle the granules over the soil surface, around the stem of the plant and water in well. When planting out apply 70g/sq,m to the bottom of the planting hole and mix well with soil and compost when refilling the hole.
Apply 70g/sq.m to the soil surface and gently fork in. Take care the granules do not touch the plant, leaves or stems.
Apply 70g/sq.m as a top dressing to the soil surface and fork in well.
- Do not exceed the appropriate application rate. Increasing the dosage may result in damage to your plants
- Store in a dry, frost free place away from children, pets and foodstuff
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use
- Gloves are recommended when handling this product
- Land where the product has been applied should not be used for grazing or cropping for feeding stuffs within the following periods:
- (a) two months in the case of pigs, and (b) three weeks in the case of other farmed animals
- Children and pets can continue to use treated areas immediately after application. Some dogs may attempt to eat the product. To avoid this we recommend mixing well with the soil.
- Contents may settle in transit
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can my children & pets go into the treated area?
A. Yes, children and pets can return to the treated areas after application. However some dogs will attempt to eat the product. To avoid this mix well with the soil.
Q. Will animals be attracted to this product?
A. Animals may be attracted to this product. Land where product has been applied should not be used for grazing or cropping for feed stuffs within the following periods (a) 2 months for pigs and (b) 3 weeks for other farm animals.
Q. What should I do if I put on too much of the product?
A. Remove any visible granules and heavily water the area to dissolve and wash through excess product.
Q. Can I use this on my lawn?
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org