A ready to use fertiliser providing a rapid source of Nitrogen, which is ideal for encouraging strong leaf and stem development
- Fast acting nitrogen feed
- Cures leaf yellowing
- Ready to use granules
- Promotes lush, green, healthy foliage
- Encourages strong leaf growth
- NPK 21-0-0
- Product Details
- How to use
- Tips & Advice
This product has very high nitrogen content. This makes it ideal for encouraging strong leaf and stem development. Nitrogen also helps improve leaf colour, promotes lush, green, leafy vegetables and counteracts chlorosis (leaf yellowing)
What to Expect
Plants will grow producing healthy stem and leaf growth with improved lush, greener foliage Leaf yellowing is corrected
For best results: When planting out vegetables always use a dedicated compost to give your plants the very best start.
When to Use
Apply every 4-6 weeks during the growing season from March to the end of August. For best results the granules should be worked into the soil. During dry weather water well before and after application.
How to Use
One medium-sized handful of Sulphate of Ammonia is approximately 35g (1¼ oz).
Apply 35g/sq. m (1¼ oz/sq. yd) as a top dressing to the soil surface and work in well.
Trees, Shrubs and Flowers
Apply 35g/sq. m (1¼ oz/sq. yd) around established plants. Gently fork into the soil surface without disturbing the roots. Take care that the granules do not touch the plant leaves or stems. Water in well after application.
- To be used only where there is a recognised need
- Do not exceed the appropriate application rate. Increasing the dosage may result in damage to your plants
- Store in a dry, frost free place away from children, pets and foodstuff
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use. Gloves are recommended when handling this product
- Children and pets can continue to use treated areas immediately after application
- Contents may settle during transit
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can my children & pets go into the treated area?
A. Yes, this product can be used near children and pets
Q. The leaves of my hedge are looking yellow, will this product help?
A. Yes, as a rapid source of nitrogen this will help counteract yellowing of leaves
Q. What should I do if I put on too much of the product?
A. Remove any visible granules and heavily water the area to dissolve and wash through excess product
Q. Can I use this on my lawn?
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm) or email email@example.com