- Ready to use feed with easy dosing cap
- Just 2 capfuls a week is all Orchids need to thrive
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- It helps orchids to grow healthy and strong with a rich green leaf colour and longer lasting flowers
- Controls watering and feeding to the correct level for optimum growth
What to Expect
- No water-logging of roots
- Longer flowering period and healthy plants
When to Use
- All year round
How to Use
- Simply pour two capfuls into the pot over the compost once per week
How To Keep Orchids Flowering For Longer
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I use this on other houseplants?
A. Yes this is safe for use on other plants, although the label instructions have been optimised for use with orchids and may need to be amended for other species.
Q. I gave my Orchid too much water, what do I do?
A. Don’t leave the plant sitting in water as it will become stressed. Drain out any excess water from the growing media— the easiest way is to remove the clear plastic pot from the ceramic one and stand in an empty sink to drain. Pour out any liquid from the ceramic and the orchid will recover.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com