- For longer lasting flowers
- Concentrated formula
- Balanced nutrients
- Easy to measure doser
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
This balanced formula is enriched with the essential nutrients and trace elements that orchids need to thrive
What to Expect
- Prolonged flowering and rich, deep green foliage
When to Use
- Every two weeks in spring and summer, and every 4 weeks in autumn and winter.
How to Use
- Remove the cap
- Holding the bottle upright, gently squeeze the bottle to fill the dosing chamber and release
- The doser will remove any excess plant food, leaving a 5ml dose in the chamber
- Add to 1 litre of water
- Feed every second watering during the growing season (Spring/Summer)
- In winter, use every fourth watering as Orchids will require fewer nutrients
- Avoid overdosing and applying to foliage
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I use this for edible crops?
A. Yes, although for best results use a feed that will encourage flower production and crop yield, for example Big Tom Tomato food.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org