- For longer lasting flowers
- Nutrient rich purified water
- Intense hydration
- Fine mist spray
- Ready to use
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Orchids prefer high air humidity, applying Westland Orchid Mist to the aerial roots and foliage will help replicate the plants natural growing environment and keep it healthy
What to Expect
- Prolongs flowering and keeps leaves healthy, moist and green
When to Use
- Use all year round Jan – Dec
How to Use
- Shake bottle before use
- Apply by spraying onto aerial roots and leaves until visibly wet
- Apply 1-2 times per week
Tips for Better Results
For best results choose plants which are suited to the conditions in your home. Most plants are labelled indicating their likes and dis-likes.
Most orchids thrive best in bright, indirect sunlight. Check the label advice given for your orchid.
Use water at room temperature. Water early in the morning allowing water to dry before cooler night time temperatures.
Avoid over-watering. Mist plants once a day.
Check label advice for preferred temperatures. Most orchids will
prefer a high humidity.
Check label advice for orchid type. Do not re-pot unless absolutely necessary. When re-potting use suitable growing medium such as Westland Orchid Potting Mix.
- Store in a safe, dry, frost-free place, away from children, pets and foodstuffs
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I use this for edible crops?
A. Yes, although for best results use feed that will encourage flower production and crop yield, for example Big Tom Tomato food.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org