A ready to use granular feed, ideal for vegetables, flowers, shrubs and trees. Better, healthier and stronger crops due to Sulphur and Calcium. Better tolerance in drought due to bigger root network.
- Easy to use granules
- For strong, healthy rooting
- Improves fruit & vegetable quality
- Promotes rapid establishment of plants
- NPK 0.17.5-0
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Useful Information
Superphosphate has very high phosphorus content. This makes it ideal for encouraging strong root development. It also helps to move sugars and proteins around the plant so that fruits and vegetables ripen properly.
- Fast acting
- Encourages strong root development
- Abundant, tastier crops
What to Expect
Plants will develop stronger roots and ripening of fruits and vegetables will be improved.
For best results: When planting out your trees and shrubs use a dedicated compost to give your plants the very best start.
When to Use
Apply every 4-6 weeks during the growing season from March to the end of August. For best results Superphosphate should be worked into the soil. During dry weather water before and after application.
How to Use
One handful of Superphosphate is approximately 35grams (1¼ oz).
You can apply Superphosphate every 4-6 weeks to maintain the best plant quality.
Apply 70g/sq. m (2 ½ oz/sq. yd) as a top dressing to the soil surface and work well into the soil. Water in well after application.
Trees and Shrubs
Apply 70g/sq. m (2 ½ oz/sq. yd) around the base of established plants. Gently fork into the soil surface without disturbing the
roots. Alternatively sprinkle the product over the soil surface, around the stem of the plant and water thoroughly. When planting out apply 40g/sq. m (1 ½ oz/sq. yd) to the bottom of the planting hole and mix well with the soil or compost when refilling the hole.
Apply 70g/sq. m (2 ½ oz/sq. yd) on the soil surface and fork in. Take care that the granules do not touch the plant leaves or
stems. Water in well after application.
- It is good practice to wear gloves and eye protection when using the product
- Do not exceed application rates when applying product, overdosing can cause damage to plants
- To be used only where there is a recognised need
- Contents may settle during transit
- Children and pets can continue to use treated areas immediately after application
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can my children & pets go into the treated area?
A. Yes children and pets can go back into the area straight after application
Q. Will my pets or wildlife be attracted to this product?
A. Superphosphate is a mineral fertiliser and doesn’t contain any organic elements so shouldn’t be attractive to animals
Q. What should I do if I put on too much of the product?
A. Remove any visible granules and heavily water the area to dissolve and wash through excess product
Q. Can I use this on my lawn?
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING: causes Serious Eye Damage
Contains Calcium Bis CAS: 7758-23-8
- Keep out of reach of children
- Wear protective gloves and eye protection
If in Eyes:
- Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes
- Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing
- Immediately call a Poison Centre or a doctor/physician.