Westland Buxus 2 in 1 Feed & Protect is specially formulated to strengthen the plant from within. This 2-in-1 solution comprises of two bottles; the first contains a concentrated Buxus feed. This feed gives greener as well as healthier foliage. The second bottle contains a protection concentrate to deter box blight.
Buxus 2 in 1 Feed & Protect helps buxus to retain water for a healthier plants and acts as a soil improver to give plants the best start. The correct nutrition is the best way to ensure that plants are at their best every year, growing greener and glossier foliage with abundant, fragrant blooms.
- Sulphur and calcium strengthen from within
- Child, pet and also bee-friendly
- Use with our Westland Tree & Shrub Planting & Potting Mix for even better results
- To find out more about our Specialist range of feeds and compost click here
- 2 x 500ml bottles
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- For use on all types of Buxus plants
- Can be used from early spring through to late summer
How to use
- Fill a watering can with water
- Pour 1 measure from each bottle (5ml) per 1 litre of water, into the watering can
- Apply the diluted feed around the base of the plant until saturated
- Allow 1 litre per plant.
Important: Do not mix the contents of the 2 bottles directly together without diluting in water first.
When to use
Apply every 7-14 days from early spring through to late summer.
What to expect
- Healthier, stronger plants which are more resistant to disease
- Greener leaves
Do no allow Buxus to dry out and this can lead to poor plant health and attacks from diseases and pests.
Frequently asked questions
Q. What should I do if I put on too much of the product?
A. Heavily water the area to wash through the excess product.
Q. Can I use Buxus Feed & Protect on any other plants?
A. This product is specially formulated for Buxus and is best to use on Buxus only.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org