The Deadfast Ant Killer Plus Bait Station is a fast action ant killer. With innovative indoxacarb active, it is safer to use around children and pets. It is a safe and fast nest elimination.
- Kills the entire nest
- Unique ingredient is only activated once ingested by the ant
- Works within 24 hours
- Gel activates when ants consume the bait
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Find out more about our Deadfast range
- 3 x 4g Bait Stations
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Safety Information
This fast-acting ant killer is completely safe to use around children and pets due to the unique ingredient, Indoxacarb, which is only lethal to ants.
How to use
- Remove all available foodstuffs in the infested area
- Break a single station from the pack
- Open the bait station by tearing off the tab at the top
- Activate the bait station by simply pushing on the capsule containing the gel bait
- Place the bait station close to ant trails, ant nests and where ants are active
Instructions for indoor use
- Secure the bait station on a flat, horizontal or vertical surface close to the ‘ant run’ or nest
- Where there is a heavy infestation, more than one bait station can be used
- Can be placed along walls, in cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators
Instructions for outdoor use
- Secure the bait station on a flat horizontal or vertical surface, close to the ‘ant run’ or nest
- Place one bait station per nest or infestation, with up to three bait stations per 10 square metres
Important: Do not attempt to open the bait station.
When to use
The Deadfast Ant Killer Plus Bait station can be used all-year-round
What to expect
- Ants will enter the bait station and feed on the gel contained inside
- The ants return to the nest and share the bait with the rest of the colony
- The ants’ digestive system turns the active ingredient in the bait into poison, killing the entire colony
Frequently asked questions
Q. Where should I place the bait stations?
A. Secure the bait stations near to Ant runs or their nest (along walls, cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators).
Q. How many bait stations should I use?
A. For heavy infestations use more than one, outdoors use up to 3 bait stations every 10 square metre
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com
Risk and safety information
To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use
- DO NOT USE where food, feed or water could be contaminated
- PREVENT ACCESS TO BAITS by children and animals
- WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN before meals and after use
- KEEP IN A SAFE PLACE
- This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way
- Do not contaminate ground watercourses with chemicals or used container
- In case of an accident or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately.
STATUTORY CONDITIONS OF APPROVAL RELATING TO USE – FOR USE ONLY AS AN INSECTICIDE
- Place one bait station per nest or infestation, with up to 3 bait stations per 10 sq metres
- The bait stations should be placed close to nests or where ants are seen to be active
Users must comply in full with all their responsibilities under the Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 (as amended), including complying with all Conditions of Approval.
READ ALL PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USE