Deadfast Ant Killer Plus Spray kills ants on contact, for use indoors and outdoors.
- Ready to use spray
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Kills on contact
- Several weeks of control from a single application
- 750ml Bottle
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
What to Expect
Kills worker ants through ingestion and eliminates the nest within 2-3 weeks. Other pests will be killed on contact.
How to Use
To control ants
- Treat paths travelled by ants and nest entrances (outdoors).
- The nest will be eliminated in 2-3 weeks.
- The Ant Killer Plus spray provides lasting protection for several weeks.
- Treat areas where insects have been seen.
- Silverfish: use every 2 weeks if a new infestation is seen.
- Woodlice: use every 26 weeks if a new infestation is seen.
- Cockroaches: porous surfaces; every week, non-porous surfaces; every 24 weeks.
For long lasting effects – do not clean surface until pests are controlled.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can pets and children go into the treated area?
A. No, do not use in places accessible by children and pets.
Q. Will this tackle bed bugs?
A. No, this product is not suitable for controlling bed bugs.
Q. Do I need to reapply it?
A. Yes if required, always read the label before application.
WARNING: Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.