Our Flopro Soakerflo Hose irrigates by simplifying your garden watering. It slowly releases water along its 15 metre length to assure economical as well as precise plant watering. It comes with a with standard tap connector..
The Soaker Hose is an extra-strength porous hose that allows easy watering to borders, hedges, trees & beds.
- Saves up to 70% of water by eliminating evaporation
- For best results place on or under the surface of the ground (recommended depth 15-20 cm)
- Hose connectors attached
- Length: 15m
- Diameter: 12.5mm / 1/2”
- Pressure: 0.5-3 bar (7.5-45psi)
- Leakage: 1-10 litres/meters/hour
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Caring for your Watering Equipment
- Connect the end of the soaker hose that already has a hose connector attached to your tap
- Place your soaker hose on or under the surface of the soil at a recommended depth of 15-20cm
- This soaker hose has been designed to work at low water pressure only. Open your tap quarter to half a turn only. The water will start to seep out slowly, which is perfect for getting direct to the roots
- If you require longer length you can connect another soaker hose. Use a maximum of 2 soaker hoses together at anyone time to enjoy optimum performance. Simply unscrew the end cap from the first hose, unscrew the male end from the 2nd hose and then attach these two ends together to create the connection. See diagram below:
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com
It’s important to take proper care of your garden watering equipment so that it continues to function well every season. It’s especially important to look over your watering equipment before putting away for winter.
Outdoor taps should be turned off at the mains if possible. If not we suggest protecting them with an insulated tap cover.
Detach any water timers you have, give them a clean and store them away in a frost free environment until next use
We also recommend that you take in all hosepipe accessories such as spray guns, watering lances, sprinklers and tap connectors. This will help avoid any damage from ice.
When you pack away your sprinkler for winter – its a great idea to empty any residual water and give it a good clean
Give your hose reel or cart a good wash and check for any wear and tear before placing inside for the winter. Ensure the hosepipe is completely empty of any water to ensure that there is no build up of frost inside