Use this Flopro Digital Timer to automatically water your garden. The timer is fully programmable with an easy to view LCD display. In addition to this, it also has an automatic and manual mode to suit all your watering needs at any time.
As well as these functions, the timer has a run time of up to 360 minutes in duration. It is also fitted with a unique rain delay function to ensure no water is wasted.
Finally, the connectors attached also allow a snap-fit to all watering brands.
- Easily programmable timer with LCD display
- Automatic and manual modes to suit watering needs
- Rain delay function
- Regular irrigation or short interval programs
- Run time up to 360 minutes
- Batteries required (2 x AA)
- Diameter: 19mm (3/4″) & 12.5mm (1/2″) inserts
- 100% compatible with all watering brands
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
- The timer comes with a front cover that just clicks into place below the dial
- Insert 2 x AA batteries – Squeeze together the two tabs on the back of the timer to pull out the tray that holds the batteries
- Once inserted the screen will display as 12.00
- Set the time by turning the dial to “SET CLOCK”. Set correct time by using the “+” and “-” buttons. Hold buttons down to speed up the setting
- Set the Start Time:
Turn dial to “START TIME”. Set desired time by using the “+” and “-” buttons. Hold buttons down to speed up the setting
- Set the Running Time:
Turn the dial to “HOW LONG”. Set desired time by using the “+” and “-” buttons. Hold buttons down to speed up the setting. The setting ranges from 0 secs – 360 mins
- Set the Frequency:
Turn the dial to “HOW OFTEN”. Set desired parameter by using the “+” and “-” buttons. The setting ranges from 10 secs to 7 days
- Once all the above have been completed turn the dial to “RUN” to start your Automatic Watering Program. When set the display will alternate between the current time and what time the next watering schedule is due to start.
Rain Delay Function
- Press the rain delay button to delay your Auto Set Program in wet weather. Keep pressing the button to move between 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Once set the display will alternate between the current time and a countdown of the set delay time
- To cancel the rain delay function, turn the dial to “OFF” and then back to “RUN”, the timer will resume to your Automatic Program set
- Turn the dial to “RUN” and press the Manual Watering Button. Set desired time by using the “+” and “-” buttons. Hold buttons down to speed up the setting. You can set the time range between 0-240 mins
- Once set the display will alternate between the current time and a running countdown of the manual watering time set
- The water drops will flash in a clockwise motion to indicate that the manual setting is in progress
- To cancel – Turn the dial to “OFF”. When the dial is turned back to “RUN” the timer will revert back to the set Automatic Watering program
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org