Use this Flopro Mechanical Timer for automatic watering of your garden. It is ideal for adding to irrigation systems or simply to sprinklers to water your lawn. You can pre-set up to 120 minutes in 15 minute increments. The connectors allow a snap-fit to all watering brands.
- Manual over ride for convenience
- No batteries required
- Made from premium grade plastic
- Diameter: 25mm (1″) with 19mm (3/4″) & 12.5mm (1/2″) inserts
- 100% compatible with all watering brands
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Caring for your Watering Equipment
- Find the correct tap reducer size to fit to your tap
- Screw on firmly to your outside tap
- Connect your hose with connector to the outlet
- Turn the dial to the required number of minutes
- The timer will shut off the flow of water when the timer has ran out
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com
It’s important to take proper care of your garden watering equipment so that it continues to function well every season. It’s especially important to look over your watering equipment before putting away for winter.
Outdoor taps should be turned off at the mains if possible. If not we suggest protecting them with an insulated tap cover.
Detach any water timers you have, give them a clean and store them away in a frost free environment until next use
We also recommend that you take in all hosepipe accessories such as spray guns, watering lances, sprinklers and tap connectors. This will help avoid any damage from ice.
When you pack away your sprinkler for winter – its a great idea to empty any residual water and give it a good clean
Give your hose reel or cart a good wash and check for any wear and tear before placing inside for the winter. Ensure the hosepipe is completely empty of any water to ensure that there is no build up of frost inside