The Flopro Wall Hose Guide is the perfect tool to protect and guide your hose around corners.
- Ideal for wall mounted hose reels
- Helps eliminate kinks & twists
- Comes with 4 screws size 5mm x 59mm for attaching to the wall
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
You will require
Drill, screwdriver and spirit level
- Using the hose guide framework as a template and the spirit level to ensure the bracket is vertical, mark the wall through the holes
- Drill the wall in the four identified positions
- Place the hose guide onto the wall and fix in place using the screws provided
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com