PRODUCT DISCONTINUED: PAGE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
Gro-Sure® Tomato Gro-Pack One Plant is a nutrient-rich compost that promotes strong root growth and sustains healthy plant development.
- Enriched with tomato feed – feeds for 6 weeks
- Perfect for growing 1 plant
- Extra deep – more roots, more tomatoes
- Ideal for smaller spaces – patios, balconies & roof top gardens
- Single Planter
- Product Details
- How to use
- tips & advice
Gro-Sure Tomato Gro-Pack is enriched with potash for improved crop quality and abundant fruiting. Gro-Sure’s unique moisture retention technology reduces the risk of blossom end rot and actively feeds the tomato plants for 6 weeks.
How to Use
- Before opening, shake the Gro-Pack to loosen the compost and ensure an even depth
- Choose a suitable spot with plenty of light. Gro-Sure® Tomato Gro-Pack is ideal for greenhouses, patios, balconies, conservatories and even roof top plantings
- Cut around the dotted lines on the front of pack to make a planting hole
- Make a hole in the compost sufficient for the root ball of the plant and firm in the compost around the plant
- Water the Gro-Pack and ensure the compost is moist
- Keep compost moist. Water every day in hot weather to prevent drying out. If necessary, cut some holes in the bottom of the Gro-Pack to avoid water logging
- Use Gro-Sure® Tomato Food when the first flower truss appears and re-feed every 2-3 waterings
- Carefully place a cane (or use string and supports) in the compost to support the plant as it grows
- Store in a dry frost free space away from weedkillers and other garden chemicals
- Keep Gro-Pack sealed until it is required for use
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Will my pets or wildlife be attracted to this product?
A. Gro-Sure Tomato Gro-Pack does not contain any ingredients that are attractive to animals.
Q. Can I use this compost for fruit as well as vegetables?
A. Yes, you will get great results with this compost. After 6 weeks, we recommend supplementary feeding of nutrient hungry plant swith a relevant feed such as Gro-Sure Tomato Food.
Q. Can I use this compost in a planter, container or raised bed?
A. Yes, this can be used anywhere indoors or out to grow plants.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am- 5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org