Our Flopro Multi Jet Rotating Sprinkler is a high performance, triple arm ground spike sprinkler. It uses 12 jets to efficiently water grass and established plants, with a maximum area coverage of 79m2. The sprinkler allows a snap-fit to all watering brands.
- Adjustable speed
- Durable ground spike for use in lawns and borders
- Made from premium grade plastic
- Diameter: 10m
- Water covers a maximum circular area surface of (10m) – 79m²
- 100% compatible with all watering brands
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Caring for your Watering Equipment
- Push the ground spike into your lawn
- Attach your hose with hose connector to the outlet on the sprinkler
- Once you turn on your tap the flow of water will start
- To adjust the flow of water, twist the grey nozzles on the sprinkler arms manually to your required setting
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com
It’s important to take proper care of your garden watering equipment so that it continues to function well every season. It’s especially important to look over your watering equipment before putting away for winter.
Outdoor taps should be turned off at the mains if possible. If not we suggest protecting them with an insulated tap cover.
Detach any water timers you have, give them a clean and store them away in a frost free environment until next use
We also recommend that you take in all hosepipe accessories such as spray guns, watering lances, sprinklers and tap connectors. This will help avoid any damage from ice.
When you pack away your sprinkler for winter – its a great idea to empty any residual water and give it a good clean
Give your hose reel or cart a good wash and check for any wear and tear before placing inside for the winter. Ensure the hosepipe is completely empty of any water to ensure that there is no build up of frost inside