Resolva Xtra Weedkiller Concentrate is a concentrate weedkiller, ideal for controlling tough, deep-rooted, broad leafed weeds. It’s also glyphosate-free. Resolva Xtra is selective and systemic will only kill weeds and their entire root, not grasses.
- Controls annuals, perennials and difficult broad-leaf weeds
- Kills entire plant including roots
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
Maximum number of applications: 2 per season. Maximum individual dose: 50ml product per 25 square metres. For detailed explanation on how to use this concentrate product, check How to Use tab.
Resolva Xtra Weedkiller Concentrate deals with tough weeds without damaging lawns, whilst also being glyphosate-free. Weeds that can be controlled with Resolva Extra Weedkiller are:
What to Expect
After using Resolva Xtra Weedkiller Concentrate weeds will show signs of distortion (twisting) in the leaves and stem after a couple of weeks, depending on the local growing conditions. Following this, the weeds will then die over the coming weeks.
When to Use
Use Resolva Xtra Weedkiller Concentrate between April and September, when weeds actively grow.
How to Use
- Always read the label fully before use.
- Use a clean knapsack, sprayer or watering can fitted with a fine rose.
- Shake well before use.
- For maximum effect spray when the weeds have adequate leaf area to absorb the weedkiller.
- Apply when weeds are actively growing and soil is moist.
- Control may be reduced if rain falls within 24 hours of application.
- Must not be used for purposes or in a manner not provided on the label.
- [BOTTLE] Loosen the measuring cap slightly and gently squeeze the bottle until the required volume is achieved.
- [SHOT] Open tube, remove foil and add to watering can or sprayer.
- Apply Resolva Xtra Weedkiller Concentrate – No Glyphosate at rate of 50ml in 2.5 – 5 litres of water to cover 25 sq.m of weeds evenly.
- Wash equipment thoroughly after use.
- Re-treatment may be necessary for well established or difficult to control weeds.
- Allow an interval of at least 6 weeks between treatments.
- Following spraying, do not cut grass for at least one day after treatment and ideally leave the sprayed area uncut for as long as possible.
- The first four mowings of treated grass must be composted for six months before use as a mulch.
Resolva Xtra Weedkiller Concentrate – No Glyphosate Technical Advice +44 (0)1480 443789 ©Westland Horticulture Ltd, Alconbury Hill, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE28 4HY, United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can my pets go into the treated area?
A. For non-grazing animals allow product to dry before allowing pets back into the area. For grazing animals allow weeds to fully die before allowing pets back into the area. This is because weeds that are normally avoided will taste different due to masking of flavours, and as a result, grazing animals may attempt to eat them. Alternatively, treat half the area, then swap over after 6 weeks.
Q. When can I re-sow lawn seed after using Resolva Xtra Weedkiller Concentrate – No Glyphosate?
A. Resolva Xtra Weedkiller Concentrate – No Glyphosate does not leave a residue in the soil. As soon as the weeds have fully died it is fine to re-seed.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Risk & Safety Information
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read label before use.
- Avoid breathing mist/spray.
- Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Dispose of contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of in the dustbin. Contact your local council for details.
- To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
Protection During/In Use
- Use only in well-ventilated areas.
- Do not contaminate water with the product or its container.
- Do not empty into drains.
Storage & Disposal
KEEP PRODUCT IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed, in a safe place.
DO NOT RE-USE EMPTY CONTAINERS.
PROTECT FROM FROST.
WASH HANDS AFTER USE.