Resolva Xtra Weedkiller Ready to Use is a non-glyphosate systemic weedkiller which is effective on vegetation and roots of persistent broadleaf weeds in lawns.
- Kills weeds, not lawns
- Will kill entire plant including roots
- Controls annuals, perennials and difficult broad-leaf weeds
- 1L RTU
- 3L RTU
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
Maximum individual dose: 500 ml product per 25 square metres. Maximum number of applications: 2 per year.
Resolva Xtra Weedkiller deals with tough weeds without damaging lawns, whilst also being glyphosate-free. It’s a selective and systematic weedkiller, killing only the whole weed and not the lawn. Weeds that can be controlled with Resolva Extra Weedkiller are:
What to Expect
After using Resolva Extra Weedkiller, weeds will show signs of distortion (twisting) in the leaves and stem after a couple of weeks, depending on the local growing conditions. Following this, the weeds will then die over the coming weeks.
When to Use
Use Resolva Xtra Weedkiller between April and September, when weeds actively grow.
How to Use
- Always read the label fully before use
- Shake well before use
- Turn sprayer nozzle to required sprayer pattern
- Spray weed leaves as a light spray directly at weeds until they are wet, but avoiding run-off
- Turn nozzle to “X” position after use and before storage
- Scorching of grass can occur if more than one squeeze is applied to a given area
- Re-treatment may be necessary for well established or difficult to control weeds
- Allow an interval of at least 6 weeks between treatments
- Following spraying, do not cut grass for at least one day after treatment and ideally leave the sprayed area uncut for as long as possible
- The first four mowings of treated grass must be composted for six months before use as a mulch.
- For maximum effect, spray when the weeds have adequate leaf area to absorb the weedkiller
- Apply when weeds are actively growing and soil is moist, at least 5 days after mowing
- Control may be reduced if rain falls within 24 hours of application
- Must not be used for purposes or in a manner not provided on the label.
Resolva Xtra Weedkiller Ready to Use – No Glyphosate Technical Advice +44 (0)1480 443789 ©Westland Horticulture Ltd, Alconbury Hill, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE28 4HY, United Kingdom Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can my pets go into the treated area?
A. For non-grazing animals allow product to dry before allowing pets back into the area. For grazing animals allow weeds to fully die before allowing pets back into the area. This is because weeds that are normally avoided will taste different due to masking of flavours, and as a result, grazing animals may attempt to eat them. Alternatively, treat half the area, then swap over after 6 weeks.
Q. Can I use this on other areas in my garden?
A. Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra is for use on lawns only , and is therefore not recommended for other areas. We recommend Resolva 24H or Resolva Xtra Tough for total weedkill, including grasses.
Q. When can I re-sow lawn seed after using Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra?
A. Resolva Lawn Weedkiller Extra does not leave a residue in the soil. As soon as the weeds have fully died it is fine to re-seed.
For any other questions or advice please contact our Technical Advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Risk & Safety Information
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read label before use
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feedstuffs
- Do not breathe spray
- Avoid contact with skin
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not empty into drains, dispose of this material and it’s container in a safe way
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
Protection During/In Use
Use only in well-ventilated areas.
Do not contaminate water with the product or its container. Do not clean application equipment near surface water.
Storage and Disposal
KEEP PRODUCT IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed, in a safe place. Dispose of contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details.
DO NOT RE-USE EMPTY CONTAINER