Westland Houseplant Droplet Feeder is a convenient ready to use feed that keeps houseplants healthy. It promotes healthy growth and greener leaves.
- Convenient ready to use feed
- Feeds plants for 4 weeks
- Promotes healthy growth & watering
- Also see our Houseplant Potting Mix and Feed
- Find out more about our full Houseplant range here
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- A balanced formula enriched with all the essential nutrients that houseplants need to thrive
What to Expect
- Gives houseplants feed for up to 4 weeks
When to Use
- All year round
How to Use
- Simply snip off the end, and place at a 45° angle into the compost or soil that the Orchid is sitting in
- This will feed your Orchid for 4 weeks
- Replace when the droplet feeder is empty
Tips for Better Results
For best results choose plants which are suited to the conditions in your home. Most plants are labelled indicating their likes and dislikes.
Most houseplants thrive best in bright filtered light and should be sited as close to a window as possible (unless stated to the contrary). Pale stunted plants are an indication of lack of light and ‘scorching’ is normally indicative of too much.
Use tepid water and apply it from below if possible. Avoid over-watering but try to keep growing media moist. Mist plants once a day.
An even room temperature of 13-27oC (55-80oF) is best. Do not place plants on radiators, in draughts or sit them on windowsills over winter.
Do not re-pot unless absolutely necessary. When re-potting use a clean pot at least one size bigger than the existing one. Always use a similar compost to the original and water the plant well before re-potting.
- Store in a safe, dry, frost – free place, away from children, pets and foodstuffs
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I use this for edible crops?
A. Yes, although for best results use feed that will encourage flower production and crop yield, for example Big Tom Tomato food.
Q. Can I use this for Orchids?
A. Yes, however we produce a Orchid droplet feeder for feeding orchids whilst in flower
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org