Westland Rose 2 in 1 Feed & Protect is specially formulated to support rose health from the inside out. Comprising two bottles, the first bottle contains a concentrated rose feed. This esnures greener foliage as well as more vibrant and fragrant flowers. Whereas the second bottle contains a specially formulated protection concentrate to help deter black spot.
- Contains calcium and also sulphur to strengthen
- Helps roses absorb more water for improved health
- Increases disease-resistance
- Child, pet and bee-friendly
- Use with our Westland Rose Planting & Potting Mix for even better results
- To find out more about our Specialist range of feeds and compost click here
- 2 x 500ml bottles
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Can be used on all types of rose plants
- Strengthens the plant from within
- Can be used from March to August during the growing season
How to use
- Fill a watering can with water
- Pour 1 measure from each bottle (5ml) per 1 litre of water, into the watering can
- Apply the diluted feed around the base of the plant until saturated
- Allow 1 litre per plant.
Important: Do not mix the contents of the 2 bottles directly together without diluting in water first.
When to use
Apply every 7-14 days from early spring until late summer.
What to expect
- Healthier plants which are resistant to disease such as blackspot
- More rose flowers and greener foliage.
- Don’t allow rose bushes to dry out as this can contribute to poor plant health and attack from pests and disease
- Continue to deadhead flowers which have died off to encourage more blooms and reduce any fungal pathogens such as black spot
Frequently asked questions
Q. What should I do if I put on too much of the product?
A. Heavily water the area to wash through the excess product.
Q. Can I use Rose Feed & Protect on any other plants?
A. This product is specially formulated for roses and it is best to use on roses only.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org