The 15m Flopro Auto Retract Hose Reel is a wall mounted reel, which automatically rewinds the hose without any kinks, tangles or effort. The auto retract easily and smoothly unwinds the hose. The reel’s mechanism automatically locks so that you don’t have to hold the hose taut.
For more hose simply pull out, and the mechanism will unlock. To rewind it’s a simple tug where the automatic rewind system takes over for minimum effort. The connectors allow a snap-fit to outside taps and all watering equipment brands.
This Flopro Auto Retract Hose Reel 15m Set Includes
- 15m Hose
- Hose Connector
- Water Stop Hose Connector
- Dual Fit Outside Tap Connector (1/2″ & 3/4″)
- Watering Nozzle
- 1.5m Hose pre-attached for fitting reel to tap
- Wall Bracket, Screws and Wall Plugs
- Smooth glide retracting action
- Sits flush against the wall when not in use for maximum convenience
- Pivots 180 degrees
- UV resistant
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
Attaching the reel to the wall
Please ensure the Auto Retract is positioned close to the tap, to a maximum suggested distance of 1 metre. (The hose that connects the Auto Retract to the tap is 1.5 metres in length)
You will require:
Drill, screwdriver and spirit level
- Using the wall plugs and screws included, attach the wall bracket to the wall securely. Ensure that it is positioned vertically and that there is sufficient room for the reel to swing a full 180 degrees
- Using the bracket as a template and the spirit level to ensure the bracket is vertical, mark the wall through the bracket
- Drill the wall in the four identified positions
- Insert the wall plugs provided
- Place the bracket onto the wall and fix in place using the screws provided
- Place the reel onto the wall positioning the bracket between the pin holes
- Insert the pin through the wall bracket securing the Auto Retract in position
Attaching to the water outlet
All items for connecting to the tap are included in this set and are already attached
- Using the pre-attached 1.5 metre water inlet hose, remove the tap connector. Select your tap size, either 12.5mm or 19mm. If you do not have a standard tap, an alternative tap connector will be required
70300073 Flopro Round Tap connector
70300074 Flopro Threaded mixer tap connector
- Screw the tap connector to your tap
- Connect the water inlet hose (this will snap fit into place when pushed) to the tap
Using the Auto Retract
Before turning the tap on please ensure the hose is securely attached to both the Auto Retract and tap, then proceed to turn on the tap.
To use, simply pull the hose out to the required length, adjust the nozzle to the desired spray pattern and start watering.
The hose is fitted with a Water Stop Hose Connector – so if you wish to change the nozzle for a spray gun or sprinkler, simply pull back on the hose connector and remove the nozzle. Snap-fit the spray gun into the same hose connector. There is no need to adjust the water flow as the Water Stop Hose Connector is designed to cease water flow when an accessory is removed.
To retract the hose, simply pull towards you gently (approx. 30cm) and release, walking the hose back into the reel. The hose will then smoothly glide back into the reel, free of kinks or twists.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org