Our Flopro Hose and Cart System 30m has a Tricot reinforced hose on a wheeled cart for superior performance. This hose and cart rides on two sturdy wheels, and folds away for easy transportation.
This Flopro Hose and Cart System 30m Set Includes
- 30m Hose
- Dual Fit Outside Tap Connector (1/2” & 3/4”)
- Hose Connector
- Water Stop Hose Connector
- Watering Nozzle
- 1.5m Cart to Tap Connector Set
- UV resistant
- Algae resistant
- 100% compatible with all watering brands
- Snap-fit connectors
- Kink resist
- Pressure up to 25 bar
- Temperature range: -20/+60°C
- Tricot reinforcement – durable and flexible
- Rust resistant aluminum frame with comfort grip handle and reinforced wheels, designed to ensure hose does not twist or kink when winding
- Adjustable handle creates additional feet to ensure cart does not move while hose is in use
- Folding support stand for added stability, easy maneuverability and compact storage
- Holds up to 60m of hose
- 3 year guarantee
- Ready to use (simply connect straight to tap connector on your outside or indoor)
- Diameter of Connectors and Nozzle 12.5mm / 1/2″
- Diameter of Tap Adapter: 19mm (3/4″) with 12.5mm (1/2″) insert
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advcie
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
- This Flopro+ Hose Cart comes ready to use
- Simply attach one part of the cart to tap connection set to the outlet on the hose cart, and the other end to your tap
- You are now ready to start watering
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com