This Flopro Monsoon Oscillating Sprinkler has an adjustable flow, which therefore makes it perfect for watering at a variety of heights. This sled base rectangular sprinkler is ideal for watering rectangle size lawns.
It also has has 6 separately adjustable nozzles enabling the irrigation area to be reduced from 20 to 14 nozzles. Additionally it also includes a snap-fit which is compatible with all watering brands.
Monsoon covers a large surface thus enabling you to water lawns, beds and borders whilst providing a smooth regulation of water.
- Adjustable water direction and range
- Maximum area coverage of 196m2
- Water usage for 2bar – 12 litres per hour
- Made from premium grade plastic
- Includes nozzle cleaning tool
- UV protected
- Diameter: 13.5m x 14.5m
- Water covers a maximum rectangular surface area of (13.5m x 14.5m) – 196m²
- 100% compatible with all watering brands
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Caring for your Watering Equipment
- Place the base of the sprinkler onto your lawn or other flat surface
- Attach your hose with hose connector to the outlet on the sprinkler
- Once you turn on your tap the flow of water will start
- To adjust the direction of water push the grey dial inwards or outwards
- To adjust the range of the water push in the grey buttons to desired setting
- To adjust the flow of water turn the grey dial to the +/- position desired
- To clean the nozzles remove the nozzle cleaning tool, by unscrewing it from the side of the sprinkler. Insert into each nozzle to clear debris
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com
It’s important to take proper care of your garden watering equipment so that it continues to function well every season. It’s especially important to look over your watering equipment before putting away for winter.
Outdoor taps should be turned off at the mains if possible. If not we suggest protecting them with an insulated tap cover.
Detach any water timers you have, give them a clean and store them away in a frost free environment until next use
We also recommend that you take in all hosepipe accessories such as spray guns, watering lances, sprinklers and tap connectors. This will help avoid any damage from ice.
When you pack away your sprinkler for winter – its a great idea to empty any residual water and give it a good clean
Give your hose reel or cart a good wash and check for any wear and tear before placing inside for the winter. Ensure the hosepipe is completely empty of any water to ensure that there is no build up of frost inside