This Flopro Monsoon Oscillating Sprinkler has an adjustable flow, which therefore makes it perfect for watering at a variety of heights. This sled base rectangular sprinkler is ideal for watering rectangle size lawns.
It also has has 6 separately adjustable nozzles enabling the irrigation area to be reduced from 20 to 14 nozzles. Additionally it also includes a snap-fit which is compatible with all watering brands.
Monsoon covers a large surface thus enabling you to water lawns, beds and borders whilst providing a smooth regulation of water.
- Adjustable water direction and range
- Maximum area coverage of 196m2
- Water usage for 2bar – 12 litres per hour
- Made from premium grade plastic
- Includes nozzle cleaning tool
- UV protected
- Diameter: 13.5m x 14.5m
- Water covers a maximum rectangular surface area of (13.5m x 14.5m) – 196m²
- 100% compatible with all watering brands
How to Use
- Place the base of the sprinkler onto your lawn or other flat surface
- Attach your hose with hose connector to the outlet on the sprinkler
- Once you turn on your tap the flow of water will start
- To adjust the direction of water push the grey dial inwards or outwards
- To adjust the range of the water push in the grey buttons to desired setting
- To adjust the flow of water turn the grey dial to the +/- position desired
- To clean the nozzles remove the nozzle cleaning tool, by unscrewing it from the side of the sprinkler. Insert into each nozzle to clear debris