This Flopro Monsoon Oscillating Sprinkler has an adjustable flow, which therefore makes it perfect for watering at a variety of heights. This sled base rectangular sprinkler is ideal for watering rectangle size lawns.
It also has has 6 separately adjustable nozzles enabling the irrigation area to be reduced from 20 to 14 nozzles. Additionally it also includes a snap-fit which is compatible with all watering brands.
Monsoon covers a large surface thus enabling you to water lawns, beds and borders whilst providing a smooth regulation of water.
- Adjustable water direction and range
- Maximum area coverage of 196m2
- Water usage for 2bar – 12 litres per hour
- Made from premium grade plastic
- Includes nozzle cleaning tool
- UV protected
- Diameter: 13.5m x 14.5m
- Water covers a maximum rectangular surface area of (13.5m x 14.5m) – 196m²
- 100% compatible with all watering brands
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
- Place the base of the sprinkler onto your lawn or other flat surface
- Attach your hose with hose connector to the outlet on the sprinkler
- Once you turn on your tap the flow of water will start
- To adjust the direction of water push the grey dial inwards or outwards
- To adjust the range of the water push in the grey buttons to desired setting
- To adjust the flow of water turn the grey dial to the +/- position desired
- To clean the nozzles remove the nozzle cleaning tool, by unscrewing it from the side of the sprinkler. Insert into each nozzle to clear debris
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org