Our Flopro Cascade Oscillating Sprinkler is a high performance sled base sprinkler to lay flat on the ground. The rectangle shape of this sprinkler means it is ideal for watering rectangle shape lawns.
There are 18 jets which give a maximum area coverage of 1432. Perfect for watering lawns as well as established plants. The sprinkler allows a snap-fit therefore suitable for all watering brands. Additionally, it features adjustable water direction and range.
- Smooth regulation of water
- Water usage for 2 bar – 12 litres per hour
- Nozzle cleaning tool included
- Made from premium grade plastic and aluminium
- UV protected
- Diameter: 11m x 13m
- Water covers a maximum rectangular area surface of (11m x 13m) – 143m²
- 100% compatible with all watering brands
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Caring for your Watering Equipment
- Place the base of the sprinkler onto your lawn or other flat surface
- Attach your hose with hose connector to the outlet on the sprinkler
- Once you turn on your tap the flow of water will start
- To adjust the direction of water push the grey dial inwards or outwards
- To clean the nozzles remove the nozzle cleaning tool, by unscrewing it from the side of the sprinkler. Insert into each nozzle to clear debris
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s important to take proper care of your garden watering equipment so that it continues to function well every season. It’s especially important to look over your watering equipment before putting away for winter.
Outdoor taps should be turned off at the mains if possible. If not we suggest protecting them with an insulated tap cover.
Detach any water timers you have, give them a clean and store them away in a frost free environment until next use
We also recommend that you take in all hosepipe accessories such as spray guns, watering lances, sprinklers and tap connectors. This will help avoid any damage from ice.
When you pack away your sprinkler for winter – its a great idea to empty any residual water and give it a good clean