With our Flopro Multiflo 360° Sprinkler you will not waste another drop of water. It’s unique 2 system combination makes precise watering simple.
The Multiflo sprinkler has various alterations to target different watering area and distance. Moving the head up for the furthest spray arch and down for a shorter spray arch. Additionally, it features setting rings which you can move to increase or decrease watering area.
Flopro Multiflo comes with 4 spray settings. From a gentle waterflow to a more powerful flow depending on what you require to water in your garden.
Furthermore, we guarantee the Flopro Multiflo Sprinkler will fit your current watering system.
- 4 spray patterns with variable water angles
- Part of a modular system that can be extended with more sprinklers
- Durable ground spike for use in lawns and borders
- Made from premium grade plastic
- Diameter: 20m
- Water covers a maximum circular area surface of (17m) – 227m²
- Coverage: 314m2
- 100% compatible with all watering brands
- View our full Flopro product range here
- How to Use
- Tips and Advice
- Caring for your Watering Equipment
- Push the ground spike into your lawn
- Attach your hose with hose connector to the outlet on the sprinkler
- Once you turn on your tap the flow of water will start
- To adjust the coverage area turn the grey dials to desired position from 20 to 360 degrees
- To adjust the spray patterns twist the dial on the head to reveal patterns
- Flow direction can be adjusted by pushing the sprinkler head up or down
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com
It’s important to take proper care of your garden watering equipment so that it continues to function well every season. It’s especially important to look over your watering equipment before putting away for winter.
Outdoor taps should be turned off at the mains if possible. If not we suggest protecting them with an insulated tap cover.
Detach any water timers you have, give them a clean and store them away in a frost free environment until next use
We also recommend that you take in all hosepipe accessories such as spray guns, watering lances, sprinklers and tap connectors. This will help avoid any damage from ice.
When you pack away your sprinkler for winter – its a great idea to empty any residual water and give it a good clean
Give your hose reel or cart a good wash and check for any wear and tear before placing inside for the winter. Ensure the hosepipe is completely empty of any water to ensure that there is no build up of frost inside