Westland Bonsai Potting Mix
Westland Bonsai Potting Mix is formulated to give the correct balance of drainage, water retention and aeration required to develop a healthy root system, which is essential for healthy bonsai growth.
- For strong roots & healthy trees
- Specialist brand
- Open structured compost for healthy root growth
- Contains water-retaining Seramis
- Available in 4L
When to use
HOW TO USE
- Each spring take your bonsai tree out of its pot to inspect the roots to see if the plant needs potting on.
- Even if re-planting in the same spot, tease out the old compost and trim the roots before adding fresh Westland Bonsai Compost.
- Keep it out of the sun and water frequently to allow it to recover.
- Westland Bonsai Compost will supply your plant with all the nutrients it needs for the first 6-8 weeks.
Free garden tips and advice
No spam, we promise