Resolva Xtra Ready to Use 5L Power Pump is a no glyphosate weedkiller that kills weeds as well as their roots – not lawns. With a jet and spray trigger, its powerful action tackles troublesome broadleaf weeds. Simply pump the handle for up to 20 minutes for over 10 minutes of controllable spraying. Furthermore, this 5L weedkiller will cover 250m², equivalent to 25 parking spaces.
- Kills weeds, not lawns
- Will kill the entire plant including roots
- Controls annuals, perennials and difficult broad-leaf weeds
- Ready to use formula for quick use
- Find out more about the Resolva range here
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tios & Advice
Weeds can be a problem around the garden especially if you let them grow. They will compete for the same space and nutrients as your plants and if left untreated they will create seedlings and spread further. Resolva Xtra Ready to Use 5L Power Pump deals with tough weeds without damaging lawns, whilst also being glyphosate-free. It’s a selective and systematic weedkiller, killing only the whole weed and not the lawn. Weeds that can be controlled with Resolva Xtra Ready to Use 5L Power Pump are:
We have created a Glyphosate free formula for gardeners looking for a greener more natural approach to controlling their garden weeds but still want results.
What to Expect
After spraying, weeds may grow vigorously at first. This means the weedkiller is working and the weed will “outgrow” itself, then turn yellow and die completely.
Our clever formulation can also be used on grass as it leaves your lawn undamaged as it only targets the weed and its root.
To keep weeds at bay, repeat applications as necessary through the season.
People and animals can enter the treated area once the sprayed has dried.
When to Use
Use between April & September when weeds are actively growing. Spray weeds lightly trying to cover as much leaf area as possible avoiding spray run off.
Where to Use
- Use Resolva Xtra Ready to Use Weedkiller to control a number of troublesome broadleaf weeds.
- For use on unwanted vegetation
- Use on weeds that border your lawn
How to Use
- Always read the label fully before use
- Shake well before use
- Spray weed leaves as a light spray directly to weeds until they are wet, but avoiding run-off Scorching of grass can occur if more than one squeeze is applied to a given area
- Re-treatment may be necessary for well established difficult to control weeds
- Allow an interval of at least 6 weeks between treatments
- Following spraying, do not cut grass for at least one day after treatment and ideally leave the sprayed area uncut for as long as possible
- The first four mowings of treated grass must be composted for six months before use as a mulch.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Maximum individual dose: 500 ml product per 25 square metres.
Maximum Number of Applications: 2 per year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can my pets go into the treated area?
A. For non-grazing animals allow product to dry before allowing pets back into the area. For grazing animals allow weeds to fully die before allowing pets back into the area. This is because weeds that are normally avoided will taste different due to masking of flavours, and as a result, grazing animals may attempt to eat them. Alternatively, treat half the area, then swap over after 6 weeks.
Q. Can I use this on other areas in my garden?
A. Resolva Xtra Ready To Use Weedkiller is for use on lawns only , and is therefore not recommended for other areas. We recommend Resolva 24H or Resolva Xtra Tough for total weedkill, including grasses.
Q. When can I re-sow lawn seed after using Resolva Xtra Ready To Use Weedkiller?
A. Resolva Xtra Ready To Use Weedkiller does not leave a residue in the soil. As soon as the weeds have fully died it is fine to re-seed.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon – Fri 10am – 4pm) or email email@example.com
Risk & Safety Information
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read label before use
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feedstuffs
- Do not breathe spray
- Avoid contact with skin
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not empty into drains, dispose of this material and it’s container in a safe way
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
Protection During/In Use
Use only in well-ventilated areas.
Do not contaminate water with the product or its container. Do not clean application equipment near surface water.
Storage and Disposal
KEEP PRODUCT IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed, in a safe place. Dispose of contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details.
DO NOT RE-USE EMPTY CONTAINER