Resolva Xtra Ready to Use 5L Power Pump is a no glyphosate weedkiller that kills weeds as well as their roots – not lawns. With a jet and spray trigger, its powerful action tackles troublesome broadleaf weeds. Simply pump the handle for up to 20 minutes for over 10 minutes of controllable spraying. Furthermore, this 5L weedkiller will cover 250m², equivalent to 25 parking spaces.
- Kills weeds, not lawns
- Will kill the entire plant including roots
- Controls annuals, perennials and difficult broad-leaf weeds
- Ready to use formula for quick use
- Find out more about the Resolva range here
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tios & Advice
Weeds can be a problem around the garden especially if you let them grow. They will compete for the same space and nutrients as your plants and if left untreated they will create seedlings and spread further. Resolva Xtra Ready to Use 5L Power Pump deals with tough weeds without damaging lawns, whilst also being glyphosate-free. It’s a selective and systematic weedkiller, killing only the whole weed and not the lawn. Weeds that can be controlled with Resolva Xtra Ready to Use 5L Power Pump are:
We have created a Glyphosate free formula for gardeners looking for a greener more natural approach to controlling their garden weeds but still want results.
What to Expect
After spraying, weeds may grow vigorously at first. This means the weedkiller is working and the weed will “outgrow” itself, then turn yellow and die completely.
Our clever formulation can also be used on grass as it leaves your lawn undamaged as it only targets the weed and its root.
To keep weeds at bay, repeat applications as necessary through the season.
People and animals can enter the treated area once the sprayed has dried.
When to Use
Use between April & September when weeds are actively growing. Spray weeds lightly trying to cover as much leaf area as possible avoiding spray run off.
Where to Use
- Use Resolva Xtra Ready to Use Weedkiller to control a number of troublesome broadleaf weeds.
- For use on unwanted vegetation
- Use on weeds that border your lawn
How to Use
- Always read the label fully before use
- Shake well before use
- Spray weed leaves as a light spray directly to weeds until they are wet, but avoiding run-off Scorching of grass can occur if more than one squeeze is applied to a given area
- Re-treatment may be necessary for well established difficult to control weeds
- Allow an interval of at least 6 weeks between treatments
- Following spraying, do not cut grass for at least one day after treatment and ideally leave the sprayed area uncut for as long as possible
- The first four mowings of treated grass must be composted for six months before use as a mulch.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Maximum individual dose: 500 ml product per 25 square metres.
Maximum Number of Applications: 2 per year.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on: 01480 443789 (Mon – Fri 10am – 4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org