Please note this product has been retired from the range. However, you may still be able to purchase this item online or in store. Should you have any queries or issues with the product please do get in touch.
Please see our Flopro range for an alternative.
Our Flopro Professional Rotating Sprinkler has a pulsed flow of water which enables a longer, stronger water jet therefore ideal for large areas.
It has a max area coverage 530m2. The sprinkler is modular thus extendable with more sprinklers. Additionally includes a snap-fit to all watering brands.
- Water spreads from 20 degrees to 360 degrees
- Part of a modular system that can be extended with more sprinklers
- Durable ground spike with stabilising arms for use in lawns & borders
- Made from metal for improved durability
- Diameter: 26m
- Water covers a maximum circular surface area of (23m) – 415m²
- Required water pressure: 1.38–4.13 bar
- 100% compatible with all watering brands
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- Caring for your Watering Equipment
- Insert the ground spike into your lawn firmly
- Attach your hose with hose connector to the outlet on the sprinkler
- Once you turn on your tap the flow of water will start
- To adjust the coverage for part circle, the wire clip should remain in the down position between the 2 collars. Then turn the upper and lower collars until you achieve the desired angle
- To adjust the coverage for full circle flip the wire clip into the ‘up’ position
- To adjust the spray pattern from mist to jet, intersect the water stream by turning the diffuser pin clockwise. Adjust the spray pattern by simply tightening or loosening the pin
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s important to take proper care of your garden watering equipment so that it continues to function well every season. It’s especially important to look over your watering equipment before putting away for winter.
Outdoor taps should be turned off at the mains if possible. If not we suggest protecting them with an insulated tap cover.
Detach any water timers you have, give them a clean and store them away in a frost free environment until next use
We also recommend that you take in all hosepipe accessories such as spray guns, watering lances, sprinklers and tap connectors. This will help avoid any damage from ice.
When you pack away your sprinkler for winter – its a great idea to empty any residual water and give it a good clean
Give your hose reel or cart a good wash and check for any wear and tear before placing inside for the winter. Ensure the hosepipe is completely empty of any water to ensure that there is no build up of frost inside