Our Flopro Professional Rotating Sprinkler has a pulsed flow of water which enables a longer, stronger water jet therefore ideal for large areas.
It has a max area coverage 530m2. The sprinkler is modular thus extendable with more sprinklers. Additionally includes a snap-fit to all watering brands.
- Water spreads from 20 degrees to 360 degrees
- Part of a modular system that can be extended with more sprinklers
- Durable ground spike with stabilising arms for use in lawns & borders
- Made from metal for improved durability
- Diameter: 26m
- Water covers a maximum circular surface area of (23m) – 415m²
- Required water pressure: 1.38–4.13 bar
- 100% compatible with all watering brands
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
- Insert the ground spike into your lawn firmly
- Attach your hose with hose connector to the outlet on the sprinkler
- Once you turn on your tap the flow of water will start
- To adjust the coverage for part circle, the wire clip should remain in the down position between the 2 collars. Then turn the upper and lower collars until you achieve the desired angle
- To adjust the coverage for full circle flip the wire clip into the ‘up’ position
- To adjust the spray pattern from mist to jet, intersect the water stream by turning the diffuser pin clockwise. Adjust the spray pattern by simply tightening or loosening the pin
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org