Use our Flopro Professional Tripod Sprinkler which is ideal for watering lawns, beds, borders as well as tall plants and shrubs.
It has adjustable legs for a desired height from 40cm to 95cm. The sprinkler has variable coverage with adjustable spray density dependant on water pressure. Therefore suited for desirable needs within your garden. Additionally it includes a brass male connector which fits all standard hose connectors.
- Heavy duty metal impact sprinkler head easily adjusts from 0-360 degrees
- Goose neck hose attachment for easy hose connection
- Sturdy metal construction with weighted legs for added stability
- Distance adjustment and anti-backsplash arm
- Diameter: 12-23m
- Radius: 6-10.5m
- Water covers a maximum circular surface area of (15m) – 176m²
- 100% compatible with all watering brands
- Caring for your tools
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
How to maintain and care for your Garden Tools
It is very important to take proper care of your garden tool so that it continues to perform at its peak. Do not leave your tool outside, always store it away after use in a dry environment. Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew.
Cleaning and drying your garden tools will keep them in good working order. Always remove all of the soil from your digging tools after each use by washing the dirt off.
Never put your tools away wet. Allow them to dry completely before storing to prevent rusting and handle rot. For all wood handled tools apply a light coating of boiled linseed oil to help prevent the wood from drying out and cracking. If a wooden handle is very dirty, remove as much of the soil as possible with a stiff brush. If you need to use water, gently wet the handle with a damp cloth, making sure that you don’t soak the wood, as this may cause the grain to lift and the handle to swell.
Thoroughly clean any tools which have been used for chemical applications. Fertilisers and other chemicals will rapidly corrode any metal.
Set up the Tripod
- Loosen the middle adjustment dial and spread the tripod legs out. Re-tighten the dial
- Open the clasps on each leg and extend each out to the desire height. Close the clasps to secure
Set up the impact head
- Turn the pin in or out to intersect the water flow and set the spray density
- Tilt the deflector shield up or down to adjust the spray distance
- Twist the collars to set pattern. The metal pin will rotate from the collar 1 to 2. Flip the pin up for a full circle pattern
- Attach your hose with hose connector to the gooseneck outlet on the sprinkler
- Once you turn on your tap the flow of water will start
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com