Growing Success Organic Slug Stop guarantee results. They provide an effective barrier against slugs and snails, protecting precious plants and crops from damage.
- Safe to use around children, pets and wildlife
- Performs in both wet and dry conditions
- Natural product suitable for organic gardening
- Can be used around both ornamental and edible plants
- Contains slow-release nutrients to improve soil
- 3L Pouch
- 4.5L Tub
- Product details
- How to use
- Tips and advice
- Safety information
Growing Success Organic Slug pellets are an effective way of preventing slugs and snails from damaging precious plants and crops, without the need for pesticides.
How to use
Before application, check that the area is free from slugs and snails.
Individual plants: place a heap around the plant to be protected using about 10 grams of pellets to create a layer approximately 2cm deep. Spread the product right up to the stem of the plant.
A group of plants: spread a line of pellets around the plants to be protected making a barrier 2cm wide and 2cm deep
Containers: apply the product as a mulch creating a layer 2cm deep on top of the soil in the container, touching the stems of the plants.
When to use
Add text here
What to expect
Creates a barrier to protect plants from slug and snail damage with the additional plant health benefits of long-lasting nutrients and improved soil structure.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Can this be used in organic gardening?
A. Yes, the product is based on natural ingredients and is suitable for organic gardening
Q. Can pets and children go into the treated area?
A. Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas
Q. How do I remove it after use?
A. There is no need to remove the product, it can simply be dug into the soil and will enhance soil structure/biology and will start to release nutrients.
Q. Do I need to reapply it?
A. Yes, heavy rain will soften the granules and they will lose their effectiveness. Re-apply when the pellets break down.
Risk and safety information
- Store in a dry, frost-free place away from children, pets and foodstuff
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use
- The use of gloves is recommended when handling this product
- Children and pets can continue to use treated areas immediately after application