Growing Success Slug Barrier adhesive copper tape is designed as a deterrent to protect plants from slugs and snails. When the slugs and snails attempt to cross over the copper tape a small electrical charge is created. Slugs and snails retreat from the pot.
• Prepare the surface of the pot, ensuring that it is dry and free from any dirt.
• Remove the protective paper from the tape and stick it around the pot, as shown in the picture.
• Ensure that the tape sticks to the pot and overlaps by a minimum of 10mm.
• The copper tape will change colour to verdigris, creating a natural look.
• This will not affect the performance of the product.
No spam, we promise