Please note this product has been retired from the range. However, you may still be able to purchase this item online or in store. Should you have any queries or issues with the product please do get in touch.
For alternative products please see our Westland Moss Killer
Aftercut All In One Autumn is a lawn feed that has been specially formulated to control moss and keep your lawn strong and healthy over the winter months. The mixture of iron, potassium, and nitrogen will allow lawns to withstand winter stress conditions, move energy to the roots for winter storage, and green the lawn while avoiding excessive growth prior to winter.
It is important to feed your lawn in autumn with Aftercut All In One Autumn as the iron will kill the moss on your lawn, creating less competition and a healthier, stronger lawn to withstand winter stress conditions. The Potassium helps to move the energy to the roots for essential storage over the winter months and the right amount of Nitrogen will green up your lawn whilst avoiding excessive growth prior to winter.
- Kills moss effectively
- Stronger root system to improve nutrient uptake
- Greens without surge growth
- Toughen grass to withstand winter months
- Use from September to November
- NPK 4-5-15
Visit our Lawn Care Hub to get seasonal lawn care advice.
- 80m2 box
- 160m2 box
- 200m2 box
- 350m2 bag
- Product Details
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
- USEFUL INFORMATION
- Iron will kill the moss, creating less competition and healthier, stronger lawn to withstand winter stress conditions
- Potassium helps to move the energy to the roots for essential storage over the winter months
- The right amount of nitrogen will green up your lawn while avoiding excessive growth prior to winter
What to Expect
After 7 DAYS the lawn will become greener
Moss will blacken as it dies (any blackening of the grass is only temporary)
Re-treatment may be necessary for heavy moss infestation or if moss returns re-treat 6 weeks later
NPK 4-5-15 – Contains Iron Sulphate Heptahydrate
When to Use
- For use on established lawns, (more than 1 year old) when grass and moss is actively growing and rain is imminent
- Apply from September to mid-November. Re-treatment may be necessary for heavy moss infestation, or if moss returns
- Apply on a calm dry day when lawns are actively growing, the grass is dry and the soil is moist
- Do not apply within 3 days before or 4 days after mowing. Apply on a calm day and do not allow drift onto the foliage of neighbouring vegetation
- Do not apply during drought, when raining or when frost is expected
- Do not use more than twice in any one season
How to Use
- It is good practice to wear gloves when using this product although this is not a requirement
- Apply at a maximum individual application of 35g/sq.m Mark out the areas to be treated and apply the granules evenly to ensure complete and even lawn coverage
- Mark out the area to be treated using canes or string
- With a gloved hand apply 35g per 1sq.m (1m x 1m) evenly over the lawn surface
- One handful equals about 35g
By wheeled spreader
- Adjust the spreader setting and calibrate to apply the correct rate. See our Spreader Setting Guide for more information on spreader settings
- Water granules in well within 48 HOURS if no rain falls. You can mow the lawn 3-4 DAYS after treatment. After 7-14 DAYS rake out dead moss
- Fill any bare or thinning patches of lawn with Gro-Sure Smart Patch Repair
Brush off granules immediately from hard surfaces, decking, clothing and footwear to avoid staining/discolouration.
Do not wash off with water as will cause staining
Water the lawn within 48 HOURS if no rain falls. After 7-14 DAYS rake out dead moss and weeds
You can mow the lawn 4 DAYS after treatment
Tips to Reduce Moss
Feeding provides the right nutrients to your lawn. A healthy lawn grows strong and lush grass to crowd out moss.
- Raking/Scarifying: Remove moss and fallen leaf debris to prevent the build up of dead organic material that encourages moss growth
- Watering: water regularly during dry spells to avoid dry patches. It will also keep grass healthy and strong. If a long drought period continues do not water excessively.
- Aerating: aerating the soil will help encourage the free passage of water and nutrients through the soil
Follow the above practices with application of Aftercut All In One Autumn and the reduction of moss can be successfully achieved
- Avoid walking or allowing pets on treated area until granules have been watered in and the lawn is fully dry. Transferring product onto hard surfaces/into the house may cause staining
- Avoid overdosing
- Avoid contact with flowers, shrubs, fruit, vegetable plants & hard surfaces
- Do not use the first 3 lawn clippings for mulching, until composted for 6 months
- Do not apply more than twice per season
- Use plant protection products safely
- Always read the label and product information before use
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can my children & pets go into the treated area?
A. Water the product in and allow lawn to dry to prevent the product from being transferred (on paws or shoes) from the lawn to other areas where it may stain.
Q. I have used this product and it has had no effect on the weeds?
A. Aftercut All In One Autumn does not contain any weedkiller. Weedkiller works best then the weeds are actively growing, at this time of year weeds are not so active.
Q. Can I use this product on a newly sown/turfed lawn?
A. We would not recommend using Aftercut All In One Autumn on newly sown or newly laid turf until established for 12 months
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Protection during/in use
- Causes serious eye irritation. If in eyes rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing
- If any irritation persists get medical advice
- Avoid contact with skin
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use
- To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use
Other General Protection
- If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label
- This product contains substances which are known to be hazardous to the environment
- Do not contaminate waterbodies or watercourses with chemicals or used container
- Do not empty into drains
Storage and Disposal
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep only in original container
- Keep container tightly closed and dry
- Keep in a safe place
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs
- Unused product in its container may be disposed of in the dustbin