Gro-Sure® Container & Basket Compost has been specially developed to give gardeners the ideal medium to use in pots, hanging baskets and containers. Containing 4 months feed and our patented West+ fibre this high performance compost offers unrivalled results in plant health and moisture retention.
- Flower booster for season long flowering
- 4 months feed
- Superior moisture control
- Contains our patented West+ technology
- Size 10L, 25L, 50L.
- Product Details
What makes Gro-Sure® Container & Basket Compost so special?
- Exceptional growing results with 4 months feed for season long flowering Easier to re-wet and excellent moisture retention for up to 50% less watering
- Added flower booster for even more abundant flowers 50% lighter than standard multi-purpose compost making it easier to transport around the home and garden
Gro-Sure® compost contains West+ wood fibre giving it a distinctive appearance. West+ wood fibre is a light fibrous material that provides the following growing benefits:
More flowers, fruit & vegetables. Stronger root systems for healthier plants. Controls moisture for less watering. Guaranteed growing results
Handy Gardening Tips
- Unsuitable for ericaceous (lime hating) plants.
- Store in a dry frost free place away from weed killers and other garden chemicals.
- Reseal bag after use.
- Wash hands after use.
How do I use it?
Containers and hanging baskets
- Choose container with adequate drainage holes. Place layer of grit in container and fill with compost.
- For hanging baskets, line basket with moss or liner and fill with compost.
- Plant with trailing plants around the edge and upright plants in the middle. Water well.
- Benefit: 50% lighter than standard compost so it’s perfect for roof top and balcony planting too.
- Water plant well and allow to drain before potting. Allow enough space to accommodate roots.
- Remove from pot and plant in new container, firming the compost gently around the roots.
- Once fully planted, water well.
Beds and borders
- Dig a hole twice the size of root ball diameter and add a layer of compost.
- Place plant in hole and back fill with compost.
- Firm compost around plant and water well.