Gro-Sure Smart Patch Lawn Seed
Gro-Sure Smart Patch has a unique blend of ingredients, designed to repair any patch in any lawn quickly and easily.
- Locks in water & nutrients
- Neutralises dog urine
- Germination guaranteed
- Strong root development
- 15 patches
When to use
The patching mix may be sown when the soil temperature is between 10-18°C. The best time is April to September.
How to use
Remove all dead grass, weeds and their roots from the patch.
- Lightly rake the soil to prepare the patch, breaking up any hard lumps or compacted soil surfaces.
- Hold the spreader by the handle and flip open the spout. Holding by your side, tilt until granules start to flow.
- Apply Gro-Sure® Smart Patch to the patch to 2mm depth.
- Water with a fine spray to moisten the mixture and activate the seed.
- You can apply slightly less when covering thin grass rather than a bare patch.
Rate of application: †1.2kg pack will treat 15 patches of 45cm diameter using approximately 75g per patch
1) First cut at 5-8cm (2-3”) high.
2) Gradually lower the cutting height to about 2.5cm (1 inch) Do not remove more than 1/3 of the grass leaf at any one time.
3) Feed your lawn after the first 2 cuts.
Gro-Sure® Smart Patch has a unique belnd of ingredients, designed to repair any patch in any lawn quickly and easily.
- Smart Aqua Gel Cated Seed for Guaranteed Germination
- Water Retaining Graunles That Lock in Water & Nutrients
- Premium Seed Sowing Granules so Roots Anchor Deep in Soil
- Salt & Ammonia Neutralises Dog Spots
Where to use
Perfect for repairing all patches:
- In high-traffic areas where the lawn is worn away
- In and around children's play areas, such as trampolines
- In shady conditions, such as under trees
- Patches caused by pet urine damage
Free garden tips and advice
No spam, we promise