Aftercut Patch Fix is a unique blend of grass seed, feed and seeding soil designed to fix patches in your lawn quickly and easily.
Patch Fix contains a special ingredient which absorbs the harmful salts and ammonia produced when pet urine breaks down, helping grass to re-establish where it would otherwise fail. Even better, Patch Fix also contains pet urine resistant grass seed varieties.
Perfect for repairing all patches:
In high-traffic areas where the lawn is worn away
In patches caused by pet urine damage
Shady conditions, such as under trees In and around children’s play areas, such as trampolines
To Fix a Patch:
• Remove all dead grass, weeds and their roots.
• Lightly rake the soil to prepare the patch, breaking up any hard lumps or compacted soil surfaces.
• Shake the box to mix up the ingredients.
• Apply Aftercut Patch Fix to the patch to 2mm depth.
• Water with a fine spray to moisten the mixture and activate the seed.
• You can apply slightly less when covering thin grass rather than a bare patch.
• Use anytime from early spring to late autumn. Rate of application *2.4kg pack will treat over 30 patches of 45 cm diameter using approximately 75g per patch.
No spam, we promise