Gardman’s Gard Edge is a great solution for damaged and untidy lawn edges. It provides a durable, hard-wearing and tidy edging between lawns and borders and also protects edges from damage and erosion, maintaining a neat and tidy edge. Made from tough polypropylene, it also comes with a confident 10 year guarantee.
- Provides durable, hard-wearing and tidy edging between lawns and borders
- Creates a clean divide, eliminating the need for constant trimming
- Protects lawn edges from damage and erosion
- Rot proof and maintenance free
- Made from tough polypropylene
- We recommend using our Kent & Stowe Digging Spade when installing this product
- H 0.15m x W 1.16m (6" x 3'8")
- How to Use
- Tips & Advice
Step 1: Decide on the length and shape of the lawn edge you wish to create. A hosepipe can be used as a guide when creating a new curved or shaped border. Arrange the hosepipe in the desired location, place sand next to the hose to define the line for cutting, remove the hosepipe and cut lawn edge to the required shape.
Step 2: Dig a slit trench flush with the edge of the lawn to a depth of approximately 10cm (4”). Care should be taken to ensure all stones and debris have been removed at this may damage the Gard Edge™ when fitting.
Step 3: With the double ribbed side facing the lawn and the clips side facing the border, clip the edgings together and place into the trench. Position a block of wood on top of the edging and using a mallet carefully tap the edgings into the ground until the top of the edgings are flush with the lawn. Ensure the dug out section is back filled and tamped down to securely hold Gard Edge™ in place.
For any questions or advice, please contact our technical advice line on 01480 443789 (Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or email email@example.com