Patch Fix contains a special ingredient which absorbs the harmful salts and ammonia produced when pet urine breaks down, helping grass to re-establish where it would otherwise fail. Even better, Patch Fix also contains pet urine resistant grass seed varieties.
• In high-traffic areas where the lawn is worn away
• In patches caused by pet urine damage
• Shady conditions, such as under trees
• In and around children’s play areas, such as trampolines
• Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas.
• Store in a cool, frost-free place away from children, pets and foodstuffs.
• Use contents within season of purchase.
• Contents may settle in transit.
• Remove all dead grass, weeds and their roots.
• Lightly rake the soil to prepare the patch, breaking up any hard lumps or compacted soil surfaces.
• Shake the box to mix up the ingredients.
• Apply Aftercut Patch Fix to the patch to 2mm depth.
• Water with a fine spray to moisten the mixture and activate the seed.
• You can apply slightly less when covering thin grass rather than a bare patch.
• Use anytime from early spring to late autumn.
Rate of application *2.4kg pack will treat over 30 patches of 45 cm diameter using approximately 75g per patch.
Tip - Applying a little more product to the surrounding lawn will help patches blend in with the existing grass better.
• Once the new grass has grown to about 7–8 cm tall, mow for the first time.
• Do not remove more than 30% of the grass height in one mowing.
• Continue watering young grass throughout the first year of establishment, to ensure best results.
No spam, we promise