Gro-Sure Smart Seed Fast Start is a blend of quick growing, hard wearing lawn seed varieties that is ideal for over-seeding worn grass or filling in bare patches.
Fast acting lawn seed allows you to extend the sowing season. Fast germination even in cold weather!
Sow when the soil temperature is between 7°C-18°C. If soil temperature is 6°C or less seed may not germinate or delay it’s growth until temperature increases.
Clear away any debris and remove weeds before sowing.
Tip: In dry conditions, water the soil thoroughly the day before.
1. Shake the box to mix up the seeds.
2. Using the built-in side applicator, apply the seed at the following rate:
3. Lightly rake to incorporate the seed into the soil surface
4. Walk over or roll the sown area to press the seed into the soil.
Water the area thoroughly using a fine-rose watering can or sprinkler, taking care not to wash the seeds away.
In dry conditions, water daily to maintain soil moisture levels until seed germinates.
1. First cut at 5-8cm (2-3”) high
2. Gradually lower the cutting height to about 2.5cm (1 inch). Do not remove more than 1/3 of the grass leaf at any one time
3. Feed your lawn after at least 2 cuts. Our recommended lawn feeds are: Westland SafeLawn, Aftercut Ultra Green, Aftercut Lawn Thickener
No spam, we promise